Our Staff are Fully Trained in House Removals Handling Techniques.
We have an onsite training facility where all house furniture removals staff are trained in safe and correct handling techniques. They are also trained in correct stacking and protecting of furniture whilst goods are in transit. Our staff are also trained in containerised loading techniques should you require the use of our storage services.
Our staff are also trained in the use of all packaging materials, including export wrapping furniture, dismantling and re-erecting furniture (including beds, wardrobes etc). With specialised training provided for the safe transport of long case clocks and pianos.
All training is completed prior to undertaking any household furniture removals.
Summary of training and skills at Hooleys Furniture Removals:
- Safe and correct Handling Techniques.
- Correct stacking techniques whilst goods are in transit.
- Specialist containerised loading techniques.
- Glass and China Packing.
- Export Wrapping techniques.
- Dismantling and re-erecting of furniture.
- Piano moving – Upright, Baby Grands, Boudoir Grands & Concert Grands.
- Safe transportation of Long Case Clocks.